Open to all Kundalini Yoga Teachers
This is an online course that takes place from 16:00 to 20:00 on 1-4 October 2020.
Anxiety and depression are among the most common struggles of our students. In this training you will develop the specific skills a Kundalini Yoga teacher needs to compassionately and effectively serve people with these concerns. Movement through Kriya, breath and mantra are time-tested approaches clinically demonstrated to be effective in helping people reconnect with their body, regain vitality, restore ease in their life, reduce symptoms and in many cases, fully recover. A review of related yoga and meditation research and curriculum for group and private classes are provided.
What You Will Learn:
- The relationship of the brain, glandular and nervous systems to anxiety and depression
- How the Prana Vayus, Chakras and Ten Bodies provide avenues for transformation
- How Pranayam, Mantra & Kriya regulate recovery
- The latest yoga and meditation research on anxiety and depression
- How to support the transition from anxiety and depression to calm, confident energy.
Curriculums for Kundalini Yoga teachers for each condition are included. Continuing Education units for yoga teachers through IKYTA provided. Attendance for full duration is required to obtain certificate of completion.
Investment: 560 Euros
To register, download the form here and email to email@example.com.