Who Do We Serve? You!
Contact us if:
- You or a family member has a chronic or life-threatening illness and would like to include the practice of Kundalini Yoga and meditation as part of your approach to recovery
- You are a KRI Level 1 Certified Kundalini Yoga teacher or health professional and you have students or patients with a chronic or life-threatening illness and would like coaching or training on what and how to teach them.
- You are a KRI Level 1 Certified Kundalini Yoga teacher and you want to train to teach yoga to people with health conditions. New courses start quarterly. Check our website for programs near you or contact us about setting up a course to meet your needs.
Lighthouse Scholarship Fund benefits yoga teachers and health professionals taking training courses; they are our lighthouses, sharing the technology.
Carmelita Scholarship Fund is for clients, students and their family members who participate in our programs.
Miri Piri Academy Graduate Fund provides a stipend for graduates of Miri Piri Academy while they intern at the center for 1 to 2 years.
To contact us for more information, please click here >
Yoga Therapy is an emerging field and a new career option. For more information on Kundalini Yoga Therapy Training, click to view the brochure on upcoming courses, or contact us via email or call (505) 753-4692.
In-person segments currently being offered:
- Foundations of Kundalini Yoga Therapy – Principles and Practices
- Origins and Identity of Kundalini Yoga as Therapy
- The Elements and Alchemy of Kundalini Yoga
- Yoga Therapy for the Structural System
Please visit our courses page to find when and where these segments are being offered.