International Kundalini Yoga Therapy Professional Training
Segment 1 of 14
Open to all Kundalini Yoga Teachers – Offered Online From USA for Europe/N. America & South America time zones.
Teaching Kundalini Yoga To People With Health Conditions
Level 1 Kundalini Yoga Teacher training prepares us to teach to people who are healthy. A separate set of skills is required to teach to people with health conditions. This training gives Kundalini Yoga teachers the foundation we need to begin to develop those skills and to deepen and expand the application of yogic philosophy, technique and habits of conscious living toward health recovery.
Foundations of Kundalini Yoga Therapy: Principles and Practices is the 1st segment of the 1,120 hour International Kundalini Yoga Therapy Professional Training and is open to Kundalini Yoga Therapists in training and Kundalini Yoga teachers. Those Kundalini Yoga teachers who are in the integrative healing arts find this training especially useful.
In This Course You Will:
- Explore the importance of building vitality for change.
- Practice the skillful art of co-regulation.
- Identify and meet the student at their starting point. Mobilize inner resources.
- Experience the differences between a Yoga Teacher, a Yogic Healer and a Yoga Therapist.
- Practice the skill of teaching in the language of exploration and interoception that connects the student to a grounded inner experience.
- Identify key components of the psychology of health recovery.
- Learn how to include the student’s friends and family for support.
- Identify the process of layering and the unique pace of a therapeutic Kundalini Yoga class.
- Develop awareness, strength and subtlety of the sensory system, intuition, compassion, deep listening, sensitivity, humility, endurance, radiance and grace.
A eight week Kundalini Yoga curriculum for a mixed conditions group class are included.
Continuing Education Credits: 30 CEUs are available through IKYTA and 30 Advanced Professional Development hours through IAYT. Training meets the qualifications for 36 contact hours for nurses, as required by the California Board of Registered Nurses; provider number CEP 13960. Attendance for full duration of four-day course and completion of assignments required to obtain a Certificate of Completion.
A six week Kundalini Yoga curriculum for a mixed conditions group class are included.
When: Feb 25-28, 2021 from 8am-12pm – AEDT Sydney and Feb 24-27 4pm-8pm – EST Boston
Investment: Discounted Rate: $498 AUD (Regular Rate: $698 AUD)
Continuing Education Credits: Continuing Education units for licensed nurses, counselors, social workers available through the California State licensing boards and for yoga teachers through IKYTA. Attendance for full duration is required to obtain certificate of completion. Approved Professional Development course for IAYT.
Registration: For more info and to register, contact email@example.com or www.facebook.com/kundali niyogatherapyaust