Tuition is $1,179 for registration after November 17th
Become a Certified Kundalini Yoga Therapist International Kundalini Yoga Therapy Professional Training
Segment 3 of 14 – Open to all Kundalini Yoga Teachers
Discover, explore and experience how each unique element of Kundalini Yoga and meditation practice works and how these elements together form an alchemy of transformation:
- Mantra and movement as the basis of health recovery
- The role and application of Kundalini Yoga technologies: drishti, mudra, bhanda, pranayama, mantra, asana, kriya, meditation and bhavana.
- How each of these technologies impact the five main prana vayus, the nadis, chakras, tattwas, gunas, and each the 10 bodies.
- Meridians and fascia and their function in asana and kriya.
- Asana, bhanda, mudra, drishti, mantra, pranayam and kriya in relationship to meridian flow and function.
- The synergistic effects of Kundalini Yoga and meditation technologies and their application to health recovery.
- The impact of thought and belief on health recovery including hope, development of habits and penetrating the influence of karmas and samskaras
Elements and Alchemy of Kundalini Yoga is the 3rd of 14 in-person segments of the 1,000 hour International Kundalini Yoga Therapy Professional Training and is open to Kundalini Yoga Therapists in training and Kundalini Yoga teachers. Those Kundalini Yoga teachers who are in the integrative healing arts find this training especially useful.
Continuing Education units for licensed nurses, counselors, social workers available through the California State licensing boards and for yoga teachers through IKYTA and Yoga Alliance. Attendance for full duration is required to obtain certificate of completion.