This is the course to take if you want to know how Kundalini Yoga works!
Open to all Yoga Teachers from any tradition – Part of the International Kundalini Yoga Therapy Professional Training
This course includes Kundalini Yoga methods but all yoga teachers and yoga therapists from any tradition will benefit from the content.
In this energetic training, you will discover, explore and experience how each unique element of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation works and how these form an alchemy of transformation.
In This Course You Will Learn:
- The 14 Main Paired Meridians and their Function in Asana, Bandha, Mudra, Drishti and Kriya
- The Shen of each Meridian and its role in health and well being
- Meridians, Mantra and Movement as the Basis of Kriya
- The Application of Drishti, Mudra, Asana, Bhanda, Pranayama and Mantra to Meridian Flow
- The Relationship of Asana and Bhanda to the 5 Main Prana Vayus
- How to Chant a Mantra Correctly for the Fullest Experience
Your Practice becomes more fulfilling and effective. Your teaching becomes more precise and engaged.
When: This is a 6-day online training – October 6-11 2:30p – 6:30 p Mountain/Denver North & South America – October 7-12 8:30a – 12:30 pm Melbourne, Australia
Course Cost: Early bird pricing until Sept 6, 2021 – $895 Full Investment $1095
Elements and Alchemy of Kundalini Yoga is a segment in the 1,120 hour International Kundalini Yoga Therapy Professional Training and is open to all Kundalini Yoga teachers
Approved for 56 contact hours for nurses as required by the California Board of Registered Nurses, Provider #CEP 13960 & for 45 Continuing Education Credits available for yoga teachers through IKYTA and Yoga Alliance. Attendance for full duration and submission of homework are required to obtain certificate of completion.
- Enlightened Bodies by Japa Kaur and Nirmal Kaur
- The Breathing Book by Donna Farhi
- Yoga and Ayurveda By David Frawley