The Complete Course of Ayurveda
In This Course You Will:
- Explore the importance of building vitality for change.
- Practice the skillful art of co-regulation.
- Identify and meet the student at their starting point. Mobilize inner resources.
- Experience the differences between a Yoga Teacher, a Yogic Healer and a Yoga Therapist.
- Practice the skill of teaching in the language of exploration and interoception that connects the student to a grounded inner experience.
- Identify key components of the psychology of health recovery.
- Learn how to include the student’s friends and family for support.
- Identify the process of layering and the unique pace of a therapeutic Kundalini Yoga class.
- Develop awareness, strength and subtlety of the sensory system, intuition, compassion, deep listening, sensitivity, humility, endurance, radiance and grace.
A eight week Kundalini Yoga curriculum for a mixed conditions group class are included.
When: This is an on demand course and can be taken anytime at your own pace.
The online session is 4 hours. Please allow for 3.5-4 hours of required independent work outside of online class per day. In order to receive a certificate of completion, participation for full duration of the course, including class discussions and breakout rooms and completion of homework are required. When on Zoom, camera will be on unless agreed upon with faculty.
Course Investment: $695