1.5. – 5.5.2019 Gröbenzell near Munich, Germany
Kursreihe Transformation Intensive: Trauma-sensitives Kundalini Yoga für Menschen mit PTBS
Atma Jot Kaur
This training provides the specific skills you need to compassionately, safely and effectively instruct a trauma informed Kundalini Yoga course for people with PTSD.
The GRDC created an evidence-based Kundalini Yoga curriculum that clinically demonstrated to be effective in helping people reconnect with their body, reduce symptoms and provide the support to move from a state of reactivity to an experience of safety and calm.
- Identify the indicators of PTSD and what is necessary for recovery.
- Understand the impact of trauma on brain, glandular and nervous systems and how a specific practice of Kundalini Yoga restores healthy regulation to these systems.
- Gain skill in helping a person who has been triggered to safely restore calm and presence.
- Skillfully apply language and manner to deliver a Trauma Informed Kundalini Yoga program.
- Latest yoga and meditation research for PTSD evidenced based 10-week Trauma Informed Kundalini Yoga curriculum for group course