This is an online, open course and can be taken from anywhere. Foundations of Kundalini Yoga Therapy: Principles & Practices is a pre-requisite.
Anxiety and depression are among the most common struggles of our students. In this training you will develop the specific skills a Kundalini Yoga teacher needs to compassionately and effectively serve people with these concerns. Movement through Kriya, breath and mantra are time-tested approaches clinically demonstrated to be effective in helping people reconnect with their body, regain vitality, restore ease in their life, reduce symptoms and in many cases, fully recover. A review of related yoga and meditation research and curriculum for group and private classes are provided.
In This Course You Will Learn:
- The relationship of the brain, glandular and nervous systems to anxiety and depression
- How the Prana Vayus, Chakras and Ten Bodies provide avenues for transformation
- How Pranayam, Mantra & Kriya regulate recovery
- The latest yoga and meditation research on anxiety and depression
- How to support the transition from anxiety and depression to calm, confident energy.
When: January 21-24, 2021 from 0900 to 1300 (Denver)
Continuing Education: Curriculums for Kundalini Yoga teachers for each condition are included. Continuing Education units for yoga teachers through IKYTA provided. Attendance for full duration is required to obtain certificate of completion.