Origins & Identity: An Exploration of Your Authentic Self is a frequency elevating gem. The experience of the course establishes endurance, subtlety, stillness and radiant presence to stay centered and compassionate in the presence of suffering.
This training is a transformative experience that allows you to be present with the suffering of others and uplift and transform your environments with radiance and neutrality. Great for anyone in the service professions.
In This Course You Will Learn:
- Discover the meaning and effects of the 36 tattwas, 3 gunas, and 10 Bodies on consciousness and being
- Experience the interconnectivity of these subtle energies on physical and mental health
- Penetrate the influence of karmas and samskaras
- Explore the impact of thought and belief on health recovery
- Identify and resolve inner conflict as source and solution of illness
- Dive into the transformative wisdom of Bhagavad Gita, Patañjali Yoga Sutras, and the 5 Sutras of the Aquarian Age
- Deepen your relationship to Radiant, Subtle and Pranic bodies as manifestation of your soul’s presence
Origins and Identity is a deep, transformational, frequency-adjusting gem. It is part of the 1,120 hour International Kundalini Yoga Therapy Professional Training and is open to Kundalini Yoga Therapists in training and Kundalini Yoga teachers.
When: This is a 4-day online training – October 13-16 9am-13pm Mountain/Denver Europe/ North & South America
The online session is 4.5 hours. Please allow for 3.5-4 hours of required independent work outside of online class per day. In order to receive a certificate of completion, participation for full duration of the course, including class discussions and breakout rooms and completion of homework are required. When on Zoom, camera will be on unless necessary and agreed upon with faculty.
Course Investment: Early bird $445 before September 25 – Full price $525
Regjster as a Group of 3 or more and save $150 each Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Continuing Education units for licensed nurses, counselors, social workers available through the California State licensing boards and for yoga teachers through IKYTA and Yoga Alliance. Attendance for full duration is required to obtain certificate of completion.