October 19-22th from 9,00 am to 1,00 pm Denver Time, North America / 4,00 to 8,00 pm Berlin Time, Europe / 1,00 to 5,00 pm Chile-Argentina, South America
International Kundalini Yoga Therapy Professional Training
Open to all Kundalini Yoga Teachers and Yoga Therapists from any tradition – Offered Online
Open to all Kundalini Yoga Teachers and Yoga Therapists from any tradition. Foundations of Kundalini Yoga Therapy: Principles and Practices is a prerequisite.
Explore the yogic understanding of death, build your capacity to be present with the dying and support grief recovery from a yogic perspective.
When we cultivate our own relationship with death, we become free to live fully, fearlessly, and with joy. In these four days you will develop your capacity for presence as you gain skill and understanding into the powerful yogic approach to facing death and transforming grief.
In This Course You Will Learn:
- What happens when we die from the yogic understanding of death
- Sound current and the Praan Sutra
- Tattvas, Ten Bodies, Blue Ethers and the process of conscious dying
- The Sacred 17 days after the soul leaves the body
- Yogic response to suicide and sudden death
- What happens when we die from the medical perspective of death
- End of life decision making
- Grief Recovery as a process of integration of change and key decisions
In This Course You Will Experience:
- A yogic practice to prepare for leaving the body
- Exploration and transformation of core beliefs to uplift your frequency
- Your presence and stillness in Being with Dying
- Kriyas & Meditations to transform generational fear, anger and grief
- Yogic Practices and Processes to connect with the light and power of your own soul.
This course meets the qualifications for 36 contact hours for nurses, as required by the California Board of Registered Nurses; provider number CEP 13960, 30 Continuing Education Units for yoga teachers through IKYTA and Yoga Alliance and 30 Advanced Professional Development for Certified Yoga Therapists through IAYT. Attendance for full duration and completition of homework are required to obtain a certificate of completition.
When: October 19-22 9am-1pm Denver; 4-8pm Berlin; 1-5pm Chile/Argentina
The online session is 4 hours. Please allow for 3.5-4 hours of required independent work outside of online class per day. In order to receive a certificate of completion, participation for full duration of the course, including class discussions and breakout rooms and completion of homework are required. When on Zoom, camera will be on unless agreed upon with faculty.
Course Investment: $455 Early Bird price ends October 2 – After October 2 Full Price $525
Register as a Group of 3 or more and save $150 each Contact firstname.lastname@example.org