International Kundalini Yoga Therapy Professional Training
Segment 1 of 14
Open to all Kundalini Yoga Teachers and Yoga Therapists from any tradition – Offered Online From USA for Europe/N. America & South America time zones.
Teaching Kundalini Yoga To People With Health Conditions
Level 1 Kundalini Yoga Teacher training prepares us to teach to people who are healthy. A separate set of skills is required to teach to people with health conditions. This training gives Kundalini Yoga teachers the foundation we need to begin to develop those skills and to deepen and expand the application of yogic philosophy, technique and habits of conscious living toward health recovery.
Foundations of Kundalini Yoga Therapy: Principles and Practices is the 1st segment of the 1,120 hour International Kundalini Yoga Therapy Professional Training and is open to Kundalini Yoga Therapists in training and Kundalini Yoga teachers. Those Kundalini Yoga teachers who are in the integrative healing arts find this training especially useful.
In This Course You Will:
- Explore the importance of building vitality for change.
- Practice the skillful art of co-regulation.
- Identify and meet the student at their starting point. Mobilize inner resources.
- Experience the differences between a Yoga Teacher, a Yogic Healer and a Yoga Therapist.
- Practice the skill of teaching in the language of exploration and interoception that connects the student to a grounded inner experience.
- Identify key components of the psychology of health recovery.
- Learn how to include the student’s friends and family for support.
- Identify the process of layering and the unique pace of a therapeutic Kundalini Yoga class.
- Develop awareness, strength and subtlety of the sensory system, intuition, compassion, deep listening, sensitivity, humility, endurance, radiance and grace.
A eight week Kundalini Yoga curriculum for a mixed conditions group class are included.
When: Sept 7-8 and Sept 14-15, 2021 9a – 1p Denver/MTN
The online session is 4 hours. Please allow for 3.5-4 hours of required independent work outside of online class per day. In order to receive a certificate of completion, participation for full duration of the course, including class discussions and breakout rooms and completion of homework are required. When on Zoom, camera will be on unless agreed upon with faculty.
Course Investment: Early bird: $445 until August 27 – Full Price $595
Note: We are bundling our Fall 2021 courses – Big savings (10%) – One convenient registration. Foundations is now packaged with Unraveling The Knot (Package 1) AND Elements & Alchemy and Origins & Identity (Package 2). Please see course listings for details.