November 9-12, 2023 from 4,00 pm to 8,00 pm Berlin, Europe / 9,00 to 1,00 Denver, North America/ 1,00 a 17,00 horas Argentina-Chile, South America
International Kundalini Yoga Therapy Professional Training
Segment 1 of 14
Open to all Kundalini Yoga Teachers and Yoga Therapists from any tradition – Online –
Teaching Kundalini Yoga To People With Health Conditions
Level 1 Teacher training prepares you to teach people who are healthy. A separate set of skills and a different way of thinking are required to teach people with health conditions. This training gives you the foundation you need to develop the skills to safely and effectively teach Kundalini Yoga to people facing health challenges.
Foundations of Kundalini Yoga Therapy: Principles and Practices is the 1st segment of the 1,120 hour International Kundalini Yoga Therapy Professional Training and is open to Kundalini Yoga Therapists in training and Kundalini Yoga teachers. Those Kundalini Yoga teachers who are in the integrative healing arts find this training especially useful.
In This Course You Will:
- Explore the importance of building vitality for change.
- Practice the skillful art of co-regulation.
- Identify and meet the student at their starting point. Mobilize inner resources.
- Experience the differences between a Yoga Teacher, a Yogic Healer and a Yoga Therapist.
- Practice the skill of teaching in the language of exploration and interoception that connects the student to a grounded inner experience.
- Identify key components of the psychology of health recovery.
- Learn how to include the student’s friends and family for support.
- Identify the process of layering and the unique pace of a therapeutic Kundalini Yoga class.
- Develop awareness, strength and subtlety of the sensory system, intuition, compassion, deep listening, sensitivity, humility, endurance, radiance and grace.
A eight week Kundalini Yoga curriculum for a mixed conditions group class are included.
When: November 9-12, 2023 from 4-8pm Berlin Time / 9am-1pm Denver/ 1-5pm Argentina-Chile
The online session is 4 hours. Please allow for 3.5-4 hours of required independent work outside of online class per day. In order to receive a certificate of completion, participation for full duration of the course, including class discussions and breakout rooms and completion of homework are required. When on Zoom, camera will be on unless agreed upon with faculty.
Course Investment: Early bird (before October 23) $455 – After Full Price $525
Approved for 36 contact hours for nurses as required by the California Board of Registered Nurses, Provider #CEP 13960, for 30 Continuing Education Credits for yoga teachers through IKYTA and Yoga Alliance and 30 Approved Professional Development hours for Yoga Therapists through IAYT..Attendance for full duration and completition of homework are required to obtain a certificate of completition.