Every Tuesday, September, 5, 12, 19 and 26, 8:00 to 10:00 pm EST / 6:00 to 8:00 pm Denver/
Autralia Time, every Wednesday, September, 6, 13, 20 and 27, 10:00 to 12:00 am.
No requirements. All are welcome and will definitely benefit, whether in start-up stage or already an established business.
You are passionate about being a holistic practitioner, not necessarily running a business. In this focused, 4-part training program, you will learn the most up to date and efficient business strategies to help you get clients consistently. Dr. Crystal Frazee, PT, CIAYT has condensed all she’s learned in 15 years of running both brick and mortar and virtual businesses into this impactful training.
In this course you will:
- Clarify your message so people understand the tangible results you provide and can refer to you.
- Create in-demand offers that sustain you financially and attract your dream clients to work with you. Get out of the dollar per hour cycle.
- Understand how the customer journey should align with your marketing strategy so all of your efforts drive predictable results.
- Learn a rinse and repeat marketing framework that helps you turn cold leads into buying customers.
- Release the pressure that you need to show up everywhere online in order to be successful. Create a targeting growth strategy and stick to it for the next 90 days.
- Understand the importance of creating and nurturing an email list so you can maintain meaningful relationships with ideal clients.
- Design a strategy to turn previous clients into repeat customers and your biggest, raving fans.
- Feel less stressed and more confident about how to grow and stabilize your holistic health practice.
This course consists of four 2 hours online recorded sessions with live instruction from Dr. Crystal Frazee, PT, CIAYT.
This course will be offered as part of the International Kundalini Yoga Therapy Professional Training but it is open to everyone.
When: September 5-12-19 and 26, 8:00 to 10:00 pm EST (East Time) / 6:00 to 8:00 pm Mountain Time / 7:00 to 9:00 Central Time / 5:00 to 7:00 pm Pacific Time.
Early Early Bird Price $275 – Ends July 31 / Early Bird Price $375 – Ends August 21 / Regular Price $525