International Kundalini Yoga Therapy Professional Training
Open to all Kundalini Yoga Teachers – Offered Online From USA for Europe/N. America & South America and Australian time zones.
Now enjoy 2 courses, Elements & Alchemy and Origins & Identity as a package in Fall of 2021 only.
Elements & Alchemy of Kundalini Yoga
This is the course to take if you want to know how Kundalini Yoga works!
Open to all Yoga Teachers from any tradition – Part of the International Kundalini Yoga Therapy Professional Training
This course includes Kundalini Yoga methods but all yoga teachers and yoga therapists from any tradition will benefit from the content.
In this energetic training, you will discover, explore and experience how each unique element of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation works and how these form an alchemy of transformation.
In This Course You Will Learn:
- The 14 Main Paired Meridians and their Function in Asana, Bandha, Mudra, Drishti and Kriya
- The Shen of each Meridian and its role in health and well being
- Meridians, Mantra and Movement as the Basis of Kriya
- The Application of Drishti, Mudra, Asana, Bhanda, Pranayama and Mantra to Meridian Flow
- The Relationship of Asana and Bhanda to the 5 Main Prana Vayus
- How to Chant a Mantra Correctly for the Fullest Experience
Your Practice becomes more fulfilling and effective. Your teaching becomes more precise and engaged.
When: This is a 6-day online training – October 7-9 and October 21-23 3:00p – 7:00p Mountain/Denver North America – October 8-10 and October 22-24 8:00a – 12:00p Melbourne, Australia
Continuing Education: Approved for 54 hours through the California Board of Nurses and 45 hours through IKYTA, Yoga Alliance and IAYT.
Origins & Identity: An Exploration of Your Authentic Self
The Journey of the Soul as understood in Yogic Philosophy gives us an understanding of the source of illness and the pathway to health recovery. This training is a transformative experience that allows you to be present with the suffering of others and uplift and transform your environments with radiance and neutrality. Great for anyone in the service professions.
In This Course You Will Learn:
- Experience your understanding of the interconnectivity of the gross and subtle forces through the progression of the 36 tattwas, 3 gunas, and the 10 bodies as we discover the meaning and impact on consciousness on the body you have in this incarnation.
Identify and resolve inner conflict as the source and solution of illness through the transformative wisdom of the Bhagavad Gita, Patanjali’s Sutras, Gobind Geet and the 5 Sutras of the Aquarian Age.
- Explore the impact of thought and belief on health recovery and penetrating the influence of karmas and samskaras.
- Deepen your relationship to your Radiant, Subtle and Pranic bodies as manifestation of your Original presence through your unique being.
- Establish your endurance, subtly, stillness, frequency and radiant presence.
Origins and Identity is a deep, transformational, frequency-adjusting gem. It is part of the 1,120 hour International Kundalini Yoga Therapy Professional Training and is open to Kundalini Yoga Therapists in training and Kundalini Yoga teachers.
When: This is a 4-day online training – November 10-13 2:30p – 6:30 p Mountain/Denver North America – November 11-14 8:30a – 12:30 pm Melbourne, Australia
Two Course Package Investment: Early bird: $1071 until September 10 – Full Price $1490