Unraveling the Knot: The Interplay of Stress, Pain, Inflammation & Sleep in Wellness and Dis-
Date: 02/15/2017» course details Overcoming Cold Depression
Date: 02/23/2017» course details
"Thank you! Thank you so much for your support during my recovery from fibromyalgia. It was a difficult, internal, and transformative time in my life. Your belief in spirit, your kindness, and your ability to work organically, honestly, and subtly, really supported me. My health is better these days, thanks to our work together."
Grace, Los Angeles, CA
About the GRD Center for Medicine & Humanology
Founded as a non-profit organization by Yogi Bhajan, the long-term mission of the Guru Ram Das Center for Medicine & Humanology is to bring the techniques of Kundalini Yoga as a treatment modality into the health care field, just as other methods—such as acupuncture and chiropractic services—have been integrated in the recent past.
We accomplish this by:
- Teaching Kundalini Yoga and Meditation to those with life-threatening or chronic illness such as asthma, diabetes, HIV disease, cancer, heart disease, chronic pain, depression and life transitions. Friends and family members are included in all our programs.
- Training nurses, doctors, psychologists and other health care professionals to use Kundalini Yoga and Meditation as part of their patients' treatment plan.
- Providing specialized training to KRI certified yoga teachers worldwide, so they may knowledgeably and safely instruct yoga and meditation to people with illness.
- Conducting research on the medical effects of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation.
- Building a global network of health care professionals, yoga teachers, and yoga and meditation researchers to provide competent, appropriate, research informed instruction in Kundalini Yoga to those recovering from illness.
Read testimonials from some of our clients >
Read more about Our Story »
read more here >
Board of Directors
For a complete list with bios, go here >